Monday, September 19, 2011

Reflections of joy

I am smiling. I am peaceful. I am telling you even my lungs are happy.

This trip to His People East London has been better than medicine, and its effects better than a holiday.

I danced. I sang. I danced till my flabby tummy nearly flattened until my legs firmed.

I laughed until someone came to hug me for my laughter.

I am happy, I am free, I am easy with not a weight on my mind.

I have little to say. I am starring into midair, smiling at nothing like one in love.

This joy is to be shared and this peace to be spread.

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free, standfast then and do not return again to the yoke of slavery.

4 comments:

Margot said...

I love it Siks! I can sense you "Aaaaah" in this post. Again, I will live vicariously through you and your blonde hair and joyful dancing an peaceful gazing! Love it! Love it how God takes those breathing moments and multiplies the effects. How Great Is Our God!

Margot

Unknown said...

aah my friend, yes! God wants us free and Happy! and nothing less!

Leadership Institute for Girls said...

Siki, my dearest! I love your blog's new look and feel - very nice (well done it) and of course I love reading your thoughts!!!!

Unknown said...

thanks girl

Blog Archive