Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Siki's hairdo

I love that I can do so many different styles with my hair. This time I was trying to prove a point to my mom and sister that I can do much more with my hair since they were grieving the fact that my hair was now straightened and lost its elasticity one has when they have the revered afro.

I hope my image is visible as I am yet to succeed with posting images on my blog. I seem to be the only blogger in the entire universe who struggles with posting images. My point has been proved and their mouths have been forced to throw a somewhat complimentary statement.

I could write books about my hair alone. I might have to write hair stories to make up for an invisible image if it truly is not visible. The only wonderful thing about this hairstyle is mainly because it is the work of my own hands.

1 comment:

Blog Archive