Friday, November 16, 2012

1st Love


Do you remember the first scriptures that came alive for you?
Remember your first excitement when you first heard God's voice?
Remember when you first obeyed God's word and the feeling you had when you experienced your first miracles.
Remember your first answered prayers?
Remember your first love.
What did you do with it all?
Do the things you did at first.
*Rev 2:4-7 WEB
But I have this against you, that you left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen, and repent and do the first works; or else I am coming to you swiftly, and will move your lampstand out of its place, unless you repent. But this you have, that you hate the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies. To him who overcomes I will give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of my God.

No comments:

Blog Archive