Sunday, April 14, 2013

Feasting with the Father

Today's sermon caused me to "see" what sitting around the dinner table with Father God must be like. The table is laden with designer cutlery, the greatest serves the best fish you have ever tasted, maybe lamb too? The atmosphere is freedom and the stories Daddy God tells have me hanging on every Word. The Word is alive and it is a Word Feast. It is so tasty the more you eat, the hungrier you get for more.
I'm sitting there absolutely delighted out of my mind in bliss. I am laughing with tears in my eyes and Daddy God just does it again because He just loves it when we delight in Him and so the feast never ends...
The more we enjoy the Father in the feast, the more people are drawn to come and feast with Him, with us and the food multiplies with every bite and each time you share your favourite food.

No comments:

Blog Archive